An archive of projects I'm currently working on, or have worked on in the past.
By Preetum Nakkiran
Studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at UC Berkeley.
- Kinect Turret: A projectile tracking & intercepting system
- Pipescript: A new programming language
- 3D Plane Extraction: An efficient method of extracting and rendering 3D mapping data.
- Hackathons: Applications and computer games I've developed for programming competitions. (Winners of CodeDay, HACK, and AT&T Mobile App Hackathon)
- VEX Robotics: Videos of my robotics team at the World Championship, and of my winning line-following algorithm.
- RobotC Tips: A collection of robot programming advice
- OMRON: A full-featured multiplayer real-time-strategy game developed for Microsoft's Hunt the Wumpus Competition. (Won "Most Innovative")
- Arches By Air: Arches National Park as seen from a plane-mounted camera.
- 2D Scalar Field & Implicit Function Grapher
- Markov Chain Text Generator
- Resolving the Hexagonal Coordinates of Screen Points
- Explaining the Wave Pendulum: Investigating the physics of the wave pendulum.